This really simple and very satisfying sweet treat is my go to ‘pick me up’ when I’m in need of something a little less savoury and a little more, ‘come gobble me up!’. To tell you the truth, Peter came up with the main idea for this pudding and I’ve adapted it a little and have since claimed it as my own! So, without further ado here’s to a healthy pud!
Serves 1, Easy – 5 minutes
- 1 Banana (I like mine to be yellow but not too ripe)
- 2-3 teaspoons of Almond Butter
- Cinnamon powder
- Sprinkle of Cacao Nibs
- Organic Runny Honey
- Peel your banana carefully and slice in half, lengthways;
- On each half of the banana, spread almond butter using a knife or spoon on to the flat seed-side of the fruit, until it’s all covered;
- Take a pinch of cinnamon power and dust over the almond butter;
- Sprinkle over cacao nibs on both halves;
- Using a teaspoon, lightly drizzle over some honey.
- Enjoy with a cup of Earl Grey tea!